join.me Forums

General

RSS Feed

Access Token

• Abdul Aburidi
    • Topic created 2 years ago

Hello,

How can I create an access token. I don't see the option to create a new API key.

Thanks

Message edited by Abdul Aburidi 4 months ago

1. Abdul Aburidi2 years ago

I get this error message. This OAuth 2.0 Token is not active. The token may not have fully propagated within our system, or it may have been revoked.

2. join.greg2 years ago

Hi Abdul,

Once you register your application, you are good to go. Just follow this guide to create a token and grant access to your application: https://developer.join.me/docs/read/authorization/authorization_code_grant

One of your API keys was stuck in Waiting state. I just enabled it.

Best, Greg

3. TimeTrade Scheduler1 year ago

I'm getting the same error and my application is registered, and my Key is active. Any other thoughts?

4. join.greg1 year ago

Hi,

I checked your registered application's API key, and it works as it should.

Please make sure you follow the proper authorization method linked above in my previous answer.
    One thing many people miss, is the fact that they have to request an auth token using the client ID they received after registering their application.

If this doesn't help, please provide more information about the flow you try to use in your application.

Best, Greg

5. TimeTrade Scheduler1 year ago

Hey Greg,

Thanks for your response. My issue was incorrect headers. Was including brackets around the access token (typo).

By setting "Authorization" header to "Bearer access_token_here", that did the trick. Thanks!

6. Chetan Hebsur4 months ago

Getting same error. this OAuth 2.0 Token is not active. The token may not have fully propagated within our system, or it may have been revoked.

do i need to add "bearer"+token?

[ Page 1 of 1 ]